Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Really? REALLY?

Okay so I mentioned briefly in my last post that I'm not real crazy on the idea of working retail. It's not that I dislike it (side note: I do) but it's mainly just because I have a college degree. That I would like to use.
Anyways, here are some things that came up JUST TODAY of why I dislike retail. Let's review.

#1) We do have sale items. Don't get upset with me because some items are priced higher than you would like to spend. I understand it...You're talkin to a girl who ate ramen and oatmeal throughout college. BUT I didn't sew the clothing in the back room, I didn't pick out the fabric, and I didn't price it. Therefore, this is not my fault. Please take that into consideration before your glare at me and mutter about how these prices are "simply ridiculous".

#2) If you're age starts with a 5 (or anything higher) and ends with anything. Anything at all. Please don't wear extremely distressed jeans. I understand that you wanna be hip and cool...and hey, I would like to help you with that. But 95% of that population that I previously mentioned should not be wearing jeans with rips and tears.

#3) I'm not a babysitter. Kids make me want to throw up. Both of those statements should let you know that I do not want to and I will not deal with your screaming child who likes to touch everything in their little path of destruction. Please keep your child to yourself.

End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment